The Royal Cuisine of Sailana: A Three-course Wine Dinner
We invite you to another edition of Chef's Signature Pairing Series at Oakwood Bangalore's Soul City restaurant in UB City. This time, we have partnered with Chef Altamsh Patel for a three-course dinner and thoughtfully paired each course with fine wines from France, India, and South Africa.
Time & Location
09-Apr-2022, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Soul City, Oakwood Premier Prestige, UB City, 24, Vittal Mallya Rd, KG Halli, D' Souza Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
About the Event
This event is exclusively for BWT members, their families, and friends. You can customize the tickets for each guest using their details or repeat your email while buying multiple tickets.
** MENU **
(Pick any one)
Dahi Ke Kebab (v)
Sailana version of melt-in-the-mouth kebabs made with seasoned hung curd. A true embodiment of subtlety in royal cooking
Murgh Mumtaz Mahal (nv)
Succulent chicken kebabs marinated with aromatic saffron and tangy lemon, inspired by the recipe dedicated to Moghul Emperor Shah Jahan's beautiful wife
Paired with Chateau Bonnet, Entre-Deux-Mers AOC, Sauvignon Blanc-Sémillon, Blended White Wine (France)
(Pick any one)
Arvi Rogani (v)
An exotic vegetarian royal dish of colocasia (arvi) tossed with ginger and spices into a rich, creamy gravy. Served with lehsuni kulcha or zarda pulao
Seekh Kebab Korma (nv)
Tender chicken seekh simmered in rich dry fruits korma - the Maharaja's take on the delicious gravy from the Mughal era. Served with lehsuni kulcha or zarda pulao
Korma Asafjahi (nv)
Braised lamb cooked with dry fruits and saffron - a recipe that was gifted to Raja Dilip Singh of Sailana by the Nizams of Hyderabad in 1905. Served with lehsuni kulcha or zarda pulao
Paired with Sula, Dindori Reserve, Shiraz, Red Wine (India)
Desi Gulab Ke Kheer
A pink-hued, delicately aromatic pudding made with fresh rose petals
(a lactose-free version made in coconut milk is also available)
Paired with Robertson Winery, Natural Sweet, White Wine NV (South Africa)
- This experience is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.
- Registration closes on 8th of April 2022 at 7:00 PM. Seats are limited.
- Members can book tickets and bring along their friends and family to enjoy this three-course wine dinner. Separate tables will be allocated for each group.
- This dinner package includes a 3-course meal and 3 glasses of wine. The total serving quantity of wines will be approximately 450 ml.
- This special price is valid only for the prix fixe menu for the evening. Any item ordered outside this will be billed to you separately as per the restaurant's standard rate card.
- Carry a soft copy or a hard copy of your ticket on the day of the experience.
BWT DINNER @SOUL CITY, BLR
A set 3-course Indian dinner + 3 wines. The total serving of wine will be approximately 450 ml. The food and wine package is for 1 individual and cannot be shared. This offer is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.₹1,850.00