Three-course Parsi Wine Dinner
We invite you to another edition of Chef's Signature Pairing Series at SodaBottleOpenerWala, Lavelle Road. This time, we have partnered with them for a three-course dinner and thoughtfully paired each course with wines from India and Argentina.
Time & Location
15-Jun-2022, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
SodaBottleOpenerWala, Plot Number 25, 4, Lavelle Road, opposite Harley Davidson Showroom, D' Souza Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
About the Event
This event is exclusively for BWT members, their families, and friends. You can customize the tickets for each guest using their details or repeat your email while buying multiple tickets.
** MENU **
(Pick any one)
Galouti Kebab on Paratha (v)
A melt-in-your-mouth veggie treat, grilled to perfection on the tandoor and served on a Bombay street-style paratha
Chicken Baida Roti (nv)
Shallow fried paratha stuffed with spiced chicken keema and eggs – a favorite at Bademiya in Colaba
Paired with Fratelli, Masters’ Selection Masi Piero – Steven Spurrier, M/S Sangiovese, Rosé Wine (India)
(Pick any one)
Berry Pulao (v)
A vegetarian version of the iconic Britannia & Co.’s famous Iranian pulao - fragrant basmati rice cooked with vegetables and topped with fried onions, cashew nuts, and berries from Iran
Chicken Keema Par Eedu with Toast (nv)
Mildly spiced chicken keema topped with baked eggs and served with buttered toast. A Parsi household favorite!
Mutton Berry Pulao (nv)
Fragrant basmati rice cooked with mutton and topped with fried onions, cashew nuts and berries from Iran. Inspired from the one originating from Bombay’s iconic Iranian café Britannia & Co
Paired with Trapiche, Malbec, Red Wine (Argentina)
Baked Yoghurt Caramel Custard
Light, creamy and sinfully indulgent dessert of baked yogurt with caramel sauce. SBOW's twist on the classic caramel custard!
Paired with Sula, Late Harvest Chenin Blanc, Dessert Wine (India)
- This experience is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.
- Registration closes on 14th of June 2022 at 7:00 PM. Seats are limited.
- Members can book tickets and bring along their friends and family to enjoy this three-course wine dinner. Separate tables will be allocated for each group.
- This dinner package includes a 3-course meal and 3 glasses of wine. The total serving quantity of wines will be approximately 450 ml.
- This special price is valid only for the prix fixe menu for the evening. Any item ordered outside this will be billed to you separately as per the restaurant's standard rate card.
- Carry a soft copy or a hard copy of your ticket on the day of the experience.
BWT DINNER @SBOW, LAVELLE RD.
A set 3-course Parsi dinner + 3 wines. The total serving of wine will be approximately 450 ml. The food and wine package is for 1 individual and cannot be shared. This offer is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.₹1,650.00