Three-course Indian Wine Dinner
We invite you to another edition of Chef's Signature Pairing Series at Bombay Brasserie, Indiranagar. This time, we have partnered with them for a three-course dinner and thoughtfully paired each course with wines from Spain, Chile and India.
Time & Location
21-May-2022, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Bombay Brasserie, Indiranagar, 2989/B, 12th Main Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India
About the Event
aidThis event is exclusively for BWT members, their families, and friends. You can customize the tickets for each guest using their details or repeat your email while buying multiple tickets.
** MENU **
Aam Papad Paneer
A mix of soft paneer and crunchy lotus stem tossed in sundried mango and street food spices
(Pick any one)
Chargrilled Vegetables & Paneer (v)
Baby corn, broccoli, button mushrooms, and paneer tandoor-roasted with curry leaf and Madras-spiced vinaigrette
Rajputana Murg Soola Kebab (nv)
Smokey, succulent kebabs marinated with a secret blend of ‘shikaar masala’ and grilled on an open charcoal grill. A recipe straight from the kitchens of the Rajputana warriors!
Paired with Torres, Viña Esmeralda, White Wine (Spain)
(Pick any one)
Bombay Lunch Home Veg Curry and Banana Leaf Rice (v)
Mixed seasonal vegetables simmered in Mumbai’s coastal masala - a rich and complex blend of over 20 spices. Served with coconut flavored rice in a banana leaf wrap
Chicken Tawa Roast (nv)
Chicken roasted on a tawa with a robust onion-tomato masala and ginger juliennes - a night market special from the bustling bylanes of old Delhi - served with Butter Naan
Bombay Dabba Gosht (nv)
The Bohri-special mutton masala topped with a fried egg and served with Bombay Brasserie’s signature Chur Chur paratha
Paired with Viña Tarapacá, Reserva, Merlot, Red wine (Chile)
Anglo Indian Bread Pudding
A fluffy, soul-satisfying sweet treat from the days of Colonial Raj, baked to a warm golden brown and served with a house-special custard
(Eggless, contains dairy and almonds)
Paired with with Sula, Riesling, White Wine (India)
- This experience is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.
- Registration closes on 20th of May 2022 at 7:00 PM. Seats are limited.
- Members can book tickets and bring along their friends and family to enjoy this three-course wine dinner. Separate tables will be allocated for each group.
- This dinner package includes a 3-course meal and 3 glasses of wine. The total serving quantity of wines will be approximately 450 ml.
- This special price is valid only for the prix fixe menu for the evening. Any item ordered outside this will be billed to you separately as per the restaurant's standard rate card.
- Carry a soft copy or a hard copy of your ticket on the day of the experience.
BWT DINNER @BB, INDIRANAGAR
A set 3-course Indian dinner + 3 wines. The total serving of wine will be approximately 450 ml. The food and wine package is for 1 individual and cannot be shared. This offer is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.₹1,675.00