Time & Location
03-Dec-2021, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm IST
Bombay Brasserie, Indiranagar, 2989/B, 12th Main Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India
About the Event
We invite you to another edition of Chef's Signature Pairing Series at Bombay Brasserie, Indiranagar. This time, we have teamed up with folks there to bring you the hearty flavors of Indian cuisine over a three-course dinner carefully matched with three wines.
This event is exclusively for BWT members, their families, and friends. You can customize the tickets for each guest using their details or repeat your email while buying multiple tickets. Registration closes on 2nd December 2021 at 7:00 PM. Seats are limited. Each group will be seated separately.
** MENU **
Chilli Cheese Kulcha (v)
Mini kulchas stuffed with chilli cheese - a great new way to sample Bombay's famous chilli cheese toast
(Pick any one)
Roasted Sweet Potato (v)
Chunks of Shakarkand chargrilled with warm Indian spices, served with a drizzle of chilli and tamarind chutney, pomegranate powder, and arils
Malai Chicken Roast (nv)
Boneless pieces of chicken lightly marinated in creamed yogurt and rubbed with cracked Tellicherry black pepper butter. A classic Malai Kebab
Paired with Freixenet, Brut, Cordon Negro Cava, sparkling wine (Spain)
(Pick any one)
Paneer Sirka Pyaz (v)
Tawa-tossed paneer with sirka (vinegar) soaked pearl onions, in a masala tempered with cumin and chillies - an accidental creation of a wayside eatery, Tawa cuisine was born around the time of partition in Punjab's refugee camps
Coast to Coast Chicken (nv)
Chicken in a special homemade 30-spice Malwani masala and costal kokum
Smoked Jodhpur Mutton (nv)
Clove smoked mutton cooked with Jodhpur’s famous bright red Mathania chillies
(Main course will be served with four assorted India breads - butter naan, garlic naan, tandoori roti & mixed seed roti)
Paired with Lindeman’s, Premier Selection, Shiraz - Cabernet, red wine (Australia)
East meets West in the luscious dessert. Rosogolla nestled in rich rabdi and topped with aamras made with Alphonso mangoes
Paired with Sula, Zinfandel, blush wine (India)
- This experience is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.
- Members can book tickets and bring along their friends and family to enjoy this three-course wine dinner. Separate tables will be allocated for each group.
- This dinner package includes a 3-course meal and 3 glasses of wine. The total serving quantity of wines will be approximately 450 ml.
- This special price is valid only for the prix fixe menu for the evening. Any item ordered outside this will be billed to you separately as per the restaurant's standard rate card.
- Carry a soft copy or a hard copy of your ticket on the day of the experience.
BWT DINNER @ BOMBAY BRASSERIE
A set 3-course Indian dinner + 3 wines. The total serving of wine will be approximately 450 ml. The food and wine package is for 1 individual and cannot be shared. This offer is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.₹1,675.00