Three-course Parsi Wine Dinner
We invite you to another edition of Chef's Signature Pairing Series at SodaBottleOpenerWala, Bangalore. This time, we have partnered with them for a three-course Parsi dinner and thoughtfully paired wines from Fratelli Vineyards, India with each course.
Time & Location
16-Mar-2022, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
SodaBottleOpenerWala, Bangalore, Plot Number 25, 4, Lavelle Road, opposite Harley Davidson Showroom, D' Souza Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
About the Event
This event is exclusively for BWT members, their families, and friends. You can customize the tickets for each guest using their details or repeat your email while buying multiple tickets.
** MENU **
(Pick any one)
Vegetable Cutlet Slider (v)
Aloo aunty’s deep-fried vegetable cutlet with a green chutney center served in a soft and fluffy homemade pav slider
Chicken Farcha on Coin Paratha (nv)
An all-time Parsi family favorite, crispy fried boneless chicken, served on a coin paratha and topped with mint mayo chutney
Paired with Fratelli, Masters’ Selection (Masi Piero – Steven Spurrier), M/S Chardonnay-Sauvignon, White Wine (India)
(Pick any one)
Smoked Aubergine Patio (v)
A signature Parsi Patio with smoked aubergine served with steamed rice and coconutwali dal
Salli Chicken (nv)
An iconic Parsi gravy of boneless chicken, garnished with crispy matchstick potatoes (salli) and served with homemade pav or wheat rotli
Mumma’s Mutton Dhansak (nv)
Mutton pieces cooked with a medley of lentils and traditionally served with caramelized brown rice and kachumbar. A quintessential Parsi comfort dish
Paired with Fratelli, Masters’ Selection (Masi Piero – Steven Spurrier), M/S Sangiovese-Cabernet Franc-Shiraz, Red Wine (India)
Apple Pie with Custard
Granny Smith apple slices rubbed with cinnamon and baked in a pie; served with creamy vanilla custard. A SBOW classic!
Paired with Fratelli, Chenin Blanc, White Wine (India)
- This experience is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.
- Registration closes on 15th of March 2022 at 7:00 PM. Seats are limited.
- Members can book tickets and bring along their friends and family to enjoy this three-course wine dinner. Separate tables will be allocated for each group.
- This dinner package includes a 3-course meal and 3 glasses of wine. The total serving quantity of wines will be approximately 450 ml.
- This special price is valid only for the prix fixe menu for the evening. Any item ordered outside this will be billed to you separately as per the restaurant's standard rate card.
- Carry a soft copy or a hard copy of your ticket on the day of the experience.
BWT DINNER @SBOW, BANGALORE
A set 3-course Parsi dinner + 3 wines. The total serving of wine will be approximately 450 ml. The food and wine package is for 1 individual and cannot be shared. This offer is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.₹1,650.00Sold Out
This event is sold out