Chef's Signature Paring Series: Three-Course Dinner W/3 Wines
Time & Location
About the Event
Bangalore Wine Trails and Punkah House presents an evening of fine food and wine combinations. This event is exclusively for BWT members, their families and friends.
Choose a time slot that’s most convenient for you:
7:30 PM / 8:00 PM / 8:30 PM / 9:00 PM / 9:30 PM
Mushroom crumble. Crackling kale. (V)
Slow roasted mushroom confit cooked in a spiked mushroom coulis topped with chili soil and baked; garnished with a crisp fried kale
(contains gluten and dairy)
Chicken and olive noisettes (NV)
Thinly sliced chicken strips rolled and stuffed with pickled olives; cooked in a Pondicherry inspired Vadouvan sauce
Paired with The Wolftrap, Viognier - Chenin Blanc white wine (South Africa)
Franco - Tamil vegetable terrine. Curried cream (V)
Ribbons of seasonal vegetables, thinly sliced, stacked; baked as a terrine. Served along with a Bengali mustard-thyme sauce and puffed bread
(contains zucchini, aubergine, honey, and gluten)
Chargrilled chicken. Roasted peanut. Miso (NV)
Chicken breast marinated in miso; grilled. Served with creamy garlic mash potatoes and char grilled vegetables
(contains zucchini, broccoli and dairy)
Paired with Campo Viejo, Rioja, Tempranillo red wine (Spain)
Ananas sorbet. Coconut foam
House made pineapple sorbet served on a bed of vanilla sponge, topped with coconut mousse.
Paired with Sula, Late harvest Chenin Blanc dessert wine (India)
Ticket: Rs. 1500 per person, all inclusive
(This special price is available only for BWT members)
- This experience is valid for individuals above the legal drinking age.
- Members can book tickets and bring along their friends and family to enjoy this three-course wine dinner.
- This dinner package includes a 3-course meal and 3 glasses of wine. The total serving quantity of wine will be 3*150ml.
- CSPS/BWT - WINE DINNER: VEGINR 1,500INR 1,5000INR 0
- CSPS/BWT-WINE DINNER: NON VEGINR 1,500INR 1,5000INR 0